Pastry Prep Board
Perfectly sized for an array of prep tasks, this American-made hardwood board has one side for rolling dough that’s marked with circle guides to ensure perfect dimensions. It reverses to a a smooth surface that’s great for chopping.
- One side is branded with circles in commonly used pie diameters (8", 9" and 10") and one sized for a smaller tart.
- Also branded with a recipe for pie pastry, measurement equivalents and a 14" ruler for cutting lattice strips.
- The smooth reverse side is ideal for chopping, slicing and cutting without marring the rolling surface.
- Crafted of yellow birch, a northeastern hardwood.
- Handcrafted in the USA by Catskill Craftsmen, a small company that has produced artisan woodwork since 1948.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16" sq., 3/4" thick.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash with mild soap and warm water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.