Square Mini Pizza Tiles, Set of 4
Pizza Tiles, Set of 4
Whether you’re making individual pizzas for your family or a large pizza for a dinner party, these tiles will produce uniformly browned crusts every time. The tiles eliminate hot spots for even baking, whether in the oven or on an outdoor grill.
- Made of thermal shock-resistant cordierite ceramic.
- Configurable to cook up to 4 individual-size pizzas, a single large pizza or bread and pastries of different length.
- Pulls moisture from the outer surface of the dough to promote perfect crustiness.
- 7 1/2" sq., 1/4" thick.
- Made in China.
- Preheat stones, then with dust with cornmeal before placing the food on top.
- For baking freshly made dough, a flat metal spatula or a pizza peel dusted with cornmeal works well for transferring food to the baking stone.
- Do not place pastry or cookies directly on the stone; the butter or fat content will cause the stone to smoke.
- Scrape off any excess food with a spatula.
- When the stones have cooled, run them under hot water while scrubbing with a brush.
- Do not use soap on the stones as it may leave a soapy aftertaste.
- The natural properties of the baking stones will cause them to darken and spot with age — do not attempt to remove this discoloration.
- Air-dry the stones.