Organic Sprouting Seeds, Set of 3
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Grow fresh, nutritious sprouts right in your own kitchen. Sprouts are delicious in everything from sandwiches and salads to omelets. Designed for use with a sprouter, our organic seeds produce abundant crops ready for harvesting in just a few days. By sprouting at home, you can enjoy sprouts at their peak of freshness and nutritional value.
- Alfalfa sprouts are easy to grow and a super-concentrated source of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and protein. They add mild, sweet flavor to sandwiches and salads.
- Mung bean sprouts have been used in Asian cuisines for centuries. Packed with essential vitamins and minerals, the long white sprouts add crunchy, mildly nutty flavor to stir-fries, spring rolls, salads, soups and more.
- Sandwich blend is a mix of alfalfa sprouts, broccoli sprouts and radish sprouts—a tasty and nutrition-packed addition to sandwiches and salads.
- Plant and sprout indoors any time of year.
- Grow in any well-ventilated sprouting device (not included), min. container depth 1".
- 3–5 days to harvest.
- Net. weight: 4 oz. each.
- USDA certified organic.
- Herbicide and pesticide free.
- Grown in the USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Soak seeds 6–8 hours at a ratio of 4 parts water to 1 part seed. Rinse and drain. Spread evenly in sprouter.
- Sprouts must be rinsed and drained well two to three times per day and kept from light until the third day.
- Warm room temperature increases growth; cold slows it down. Some white fuzz may appear at first, but these are natural capillary roots, not mold.
- Once the sprouts reach the desired stage, refrigerate in plastic bag or glass jar. Sprouts are best fresh and used within 3 days.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.