Organic Sprouting Seeds, Set of 3
- Online Only
Grow fresh, nutritious sprouts right in your own kitchen. Sprouts are delicious in everything from sandwiches and salads to omelets. Designed for use with a sprouter, our organic seeds produce abundant crops ready for harvesting in just a few days. By sprouting at home, you can enjoy sprouts at their peak of freshness and nutritional value.
- Alfalfa sprouts are easy to grow and a super-concentrated source of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and protein. They add mild, sweet flavor to sandwiches and salads.
- Mung bean sprouts have been used in Asian cuisines for centuries. Packed with essential vitamins and minerals, the long white sprouts add crunchy, mildly nutty flavor to stir-fries, spring rolls, salads, soups and more.
- Sandwich blend is a mix of alfalfa sprouts, broccoli sprouts and radish sprouts—a tasty and nutrition-packed addition to sandwiches and salads.
- Plant and sprout indoors any time of year.
- Grow in any well-ventilated sprouting device (not included), min. container depth 1".
- 3–5 days to harvest.
- Net. weight: 4 oz. each.
- USDA certified organic.
- Herbicide and pesticide free.
- Grown in the USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Soak seeds 6–8 hours at a ratio of 4 parts water to 1 part seed. Rinse and drain. Spread evenly in sprouter.
- Sprouts must be rinsed and drained well two to three times per day and kept from light until the third day.
- Warm room temperature increases growth; cold slows it down. Some white fuzz may appear at first, but these are natural capillary roots, not mold.
- Once the sprouts reach the desired stage, refrigerate in plastic bag or glass jar. Sprouts are best fresh and used within 3 days.
Next Day Delivery