Sponge Mop with 5 Sponge Heads
Five interchangeable heads make this Italian-made mop the ultimate cleaning system for all the flooring surfaces of your home, from fine wood to tile and stone to outdoor living areas. Each sponge head features a different combination of materials to tackle specialized cleaning jobs with ease, whether you're scrubbing away stains or polishing floors to a gleaming finish.
- Set includes:
- 2 Classic mop heads: Long-lasting, absorbent sponges for use on all surfaces.
- 1 Five Blade mop head: Full-coverage, five-section sponge with drying chamois for streak-free cleaning and polishing; ideal for glossy surfaces.
- 1 Yellow Cloth mop head: Sponge with micro-perforated yellow cloth; ideal for delicate surfaces and wood floors.
- 1 Triple Action mop head: Sponge with chamois section for polishing and abrasive section for scrubbing; great for heavy-use areas and outdoor areas.
- Steel pole with chrome finish.
- Sponges are made of absorbent, durable polyurethane.
- Ergonomic lever for wringing eliminates the need for stooping over.
- Mop heads slide easily into place for simple change-outs.
- Set of 3 replacement heads available (includes: classic, five blade, and yellow cloth).
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Set includes:
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pole: 55" long.
- Mop heads: 10 1/4" wide.
- Made in Italy.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.