Spinach & Feta Croissants, Set of 12
French-born pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon transforms his signature croissant dough into savory, golden treats. Each square pocket pastry is filled with creamy, tangy feta cheese and spinach. Great for brunch or appetizers, they'll delight croissant lovers with an irresistible combination of flavors and textures.
- Hand made using classic French recipes and the finest natural ingredients, resulting in a delicate flaky texture, buttery taste and irresistible aroma
- Prepared that traditional way, using butter and ultra thin layers of yeast dough, laboriously folded and cut by hand.
- Filled with a flavorful combination of feta cheese and spinach.
- Easy to prepare: simply let rise overnight, then bake.
- Shipped frozen.
- 12 pastries (2 lb. 4 oz.).
- Product of USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The croissants were shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, immediately place the croissants in the freezer, where it will keep up to 3 months frozen.
- Place the frozen croissants on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cover with another piece of parchment paper. Let the croissants rise at room temperature for 8 to 10 hours.
- Preheat an oven to 375ºF.
- Remove the top piece of parchment paper. Lightly brush the tops of the croissants with egg wash (1 egg beaten with 1 tsp. water). Bake the croissants until puffed and golden, about 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 to 10minutes before serving. Makes 12 croissants.
- Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, water, milk, cream cheese (pasteurized cultured milk and cream, salt, stabilizers [xanthan and/or carob bean and/or guar gums]), sugar, feta cheese (pasteurized sheep's milk, cultures, enzyme, salt, potassium sorbate), spinach, whole eggs, yeast, enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), salt, dough conditioner blend (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner], enzymes), black pepper.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.