Williams-Sonoma Spicy BBQ Chicken Wings
- Online Only
Showcasing authentic Memphis pit barbecue at its finger-licking best, our spicy barbecue chicken wings add a touch of Southern hospitality to any gathering. The wings are hand-rubbed with a signature seasoning blend, then slow-smoked over glowing hickory embers. They're basted with a zesty, sweet and spicy barbecue sauce until they achieve tender, juicy perfection. Ready to heat and serve, the fully cooked wings are from a legendary family-owned barbecue joint in Memphis, where pitmasters have been serving up award-winning classics for over a quarter of a century.
- 2 lb. (two 1-lb. packs).
- Approx. 24 wings (serves 6–8).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The chicken wings ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. To store for later consumption, remove from shipping container and place, unopened, in the freezer, where the wings will keep up to 1 year.
Proper Thawing Technique
- For best results, thaw unopened containers in the refrigerator for 24 hours before heating.
General Reheating Tips
- Serve food immediately after reheating.
- Refrigerate all leftovers and use within 3 days.
- Preheat grill to medium temperature 350°-400°F.
- Remove wings from the pouch and place uncovered on grill.
- Heat for 5 minutes. Turn over and heat for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove wings from pouch and place on microwave-safe dish.
- Transfer dish, uncovered, to microwave and heat at full power for 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and turn wings over.
- Return dish to microwave and resume cooking for an additional 1–2 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove wings from pouch and place, uncovered, in an oven-safe baking pan.
- Heat the wings for 8 minutes. Turn wings over and resume cooking for an additional 8–10 minutes.
- Chicken wings ((1st and 2nd Sections), water, modified tapioca starch, salt and sodium phosphate), spicy barbecue sauce (water, tomato paste, distilled vinegar, molasses, sugar, brown sugar, salt, contains less than 2% of: aged cayenne pepper, spice, onion, natural flavor, garlic, dextrose, vegetable oil (soybean and/or canola), corn syrup, xanthan gum, caramel color, guar gum, ascorbic acid, tamarind, paprika (color)), vegetable oil (cottonseed oil, canola oil, TBHQ (preservative) methyl silicone)), seasonings (salt, onion, paprika, (color) spices, garlic, citric acid, and less than 2% silicon dioxide to prevent caking).
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
Also in this Collection
Williams-Sonoma Smoked Chicken Wings
- Online Only