Galaxy Desserts Spiced Nut Croissants, Set of 15
Jean-Yves Charon makes these croissants in the traditional French style, using butter and ultrathin layers of yeast dough, and laboriously folding and cutting the pastry by hand.
- Each croissant is filled with sweet hazelnut and almond pastes spiked with cinnamon.
- Easy to prepare: simply allow to rise, then bake.
- Shipped frozen.
- 15 croissants (2 lb. 10 oz. total).
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The croissants ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove croissants from the shipping container and place in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months.
- Place the frozen croissants, rounded side up, on a nonstick or parchment-lined baking sheet. Cover loosely with a sheet of parchment paper. Let rise at room temperature (68° to 72°F) for about 9 hours or overnight. Each croissant should measure about 4 1/2" wide and 2 1/2" high. Preheat an oven to 375°F. Remove the top parchment paper. If desired, lightly beat 1 egg with 1 Tbs. cold water and, using a pastry brush, brush the croissants with the egg wash. Bake the croissants until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, sugar, water, almonds, hazelnuts, egg whites, yeast, salt, cinnamon, dough conditioner blend (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner], enzymes), natural flavor.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.