Zürsun Spanish Pardina Lentils
Good for the earth and good for you, these heirloom Spanish Pardina lentils are sustainably grown on small farms in Idaho’s Snake River Canyon. The region’s ideal growing conditions produce lentils with a distinctive nutty taste and creamy texture – just right for soups, stews and casseroles.
- Originally from Spain’s Pyrenees region, these hearty lentils are often used in soups and stews.
- They hold their shape beautifully and thicken considerably during cooking.
- Mild, versatile and exceptionally nutritious, they are perfect for soups, stews, side dishes and salads.
- These botanical heirlooms are a part of living history, supporting centuries-old plant varieties and preserving the genetic diversity of our food supply.
- Produced by Zürsun, a second-generation family-owned company and one of America’s oldest suppliers of heirloom beans.
- Recipe included.
- 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Product of USA.
- Lentils (may contain a trace percentage of cereal grains).