Spanish Cheese Collection
Conjure a bit of Spain at home with this wonderful collection of two sheep’s milk cheeses and one goat’s milk cheese, all aged to peak ripeness. Hand picked for us by the European cheese specialists at Fresca Italia, our selection includes:
Farmstead Manchego: Made with the raw milk of La Mancha sheep—as Spanish law dictates for Manchego— this cheese is aged for six months and has a wonderfully flaky texture and a buttery, nutty aroma; its taste is of olives, hazelnuts and herbs.
Odre: A bloomy rind sheep’s milk cheese reminiscent of Camembert; it has a mild, buttery aroma, a semisoft texture and a sweet, milky flavor.
Nevat: Like Odre, Josep Cuixart, a famous Spanish cheesemaker, makes this selection in small batches. Made from goat's milk, it has a bloomy rind, a slightly crumbly texture and a bright, pleasantly tart flavor profile.
- Collection includes: 8 oz. Farmstead Manchego, 10.6 oz. Odre and 7.5 oz. Nevat.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in Spain.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Storing & Serving
- Refrigerate cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. To experience the cheese’s full flavor, serve at room temperature. Wrap leftover cheese in parchment or waxed paper (plastic wrap is not recommended). Serve cheese within one to two weeks of receipt.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- Farmstead Manchego: sheeps’ milk, rennet, salt.
- Odre: sheeps’ milk, rennet, salt.
- Nevat: sheeps’ milk, rennet, salt.