English designer, food writer and avid gardener Sophie Conran designed this hand trowel for use in her own garden, emphasizing comfort and efficiency. The lightweight tool is beautifully crafted and perfectly balanced for the female hand. Its gently curved, raised backstop kees dirt and mulch from spilling as you transfer it to a planter or container.
- Designed for the female hand.
- Rugged stainless-steel trowel resists corrosion and rust.
- Mirror-polished finish helps the tool slide easily into soil and compost.
- Ergonomic handle is FSC-certified solid beech with a natural wax finish.
- Solid brass fitting between handle and trowel for ultimate rust resistance and durability.
- 11" long, 3" wide.
- Designed by Sophie Conran for Burgon & Ball, a company in Sheffield, England, renowned for its high-quality gardening tools.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.