English designer, food writer and avid gardener Sophie Conran designed this hand sieve for use in her own garden, emphasizing comfort and efficiency. The lightweight tool is beautifully crafted and perfectly balanced for the female hand, with perforated holes that are just the right size for sprinkling fine soil over seeds without spilling.
- Designed for the female hand.
- Rugged stainless-steel bowl resists corrosion and rust.
- Perforations allow just the right amount of soil or compost to fall through, while the mirror-polished finish helps soil and amendments slip through bowl as you sprinkle.
- Ergonomic handle is FSC-certified solid beech with a natural wax finish.
- Solid brass fitting between handle and sieve for ultimate rust resistance and durability.
- 9 3/4" long overall, 3 3/4” diam. head.
- Designed by Sophie Conran for Burgon & Ball, a company in Sheffield, England, renowned for its high-quality gardening tools.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.