Sophie Conran Hand Sieve
SieveMonogrammable Free Shipping Exclusive Internet Only
English designer, food writer and avid gardener Sophie Conran designed this hand sieve for use in her own garden, emphasizing comfort and efficiency. The lightweight tool is beautifully crafted and perfectly balanced for the female hand, with perforated holes that are just the right size for sprinkling fine soil over seeds without spilling.
- Designed for the female hand.
- Rugged stainless-steel bowl resists corrosion and rust.
- Perforations allow just the right amount of soil or compost to fall through, while the mirror-polished finish helps soil and amendments slip through bowl as you sprinkle.
- Ergonomic handle is FSC-certified solid beech with a natural wax finish.
- Solid brass fitting between handle and sieve for ultimate rust resistance and durability.
- 9 3/4" long overall, 3 3/4” diam. head.
- Designed by Sophie Conran for Burgon & Ball, a company in Sheffield, England, renowned for its high-quality gardening tools.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Made in China.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly after every use.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.