Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Sophie Conran Potting Scoop
English designer, food writer and avid gardener Sophie Conran designed this hand scoop for use in her own garden, emphasizing comfort and efficiency. The lightweight tool is beautifully crafted and perfectly balanced for the female hand. Its deep well and rounded, enclosed sides neatly contain soil and compost in place as you transfer it to a pot or planter. This smart design eliminates the typical mess of potting.
- Designed for the female hand.
- Rugged stainless-steel scoop resists rust and corrosion.
- Mirror-polished finish helps the tool slide easily into soil and compost.
- Angled for easy scooping, with high sides that prevent soil from spilling as you work.
- Ergonomic handle is FSC-certified solid beech with a natural wax finish.
- Solid brass fitting between handle and scoop for ultimate rust resistance and durability.
- 11" long, 2 3/4" wide.
- Designed by Sophie Conran for Burgon & Ball, a company in Sheffield, England, renowned for its high-quality gardening tools.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly after every use.
Next Day Delivery
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Also in this Collection
Sophie Conran Hand Fork
- Online Only
Sophie Conran Hand Pruners
- Online Only