Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Sophie Conran Hand Fork
English designer, food writer and avid gardener Sophie Conran designed this hand fork for use in her own garden, emphasizing comfort and efficiency. The lightweight tool is beautifully crafted and perfectly balanced for the female hand. Its angled, sharpened tips pierce even hardened clay with minimal effort, greatly simplifying tasks like turning soil and weeding.
- Designed for the female hand.
- Rugged carbon stainless-steel fork resists corrosion and rust.
- Mirror-polished finish helps the tool slide easily into soil and compost.
- Ergonomic handle is FSC-certified solid beech with a natural wax finish.
- Solid brass fitting between handle and scoop for ultimate rust resistance and durability.
- 10 1/2" long, 3" wide.
- Designed by Sophie Conran for Burgon & Ball, founded in Sheffield, England, in 1730 and renowned for its high-quality gardening tools.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly after every use.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Also in this Collection
Sophie Conran Potting Scoop
- Online Only
Sophie Conran Hand Pruners
- Online Only