Lavender has been famous for its fresh, clean fragrance and natural relaxing properties since ancient times. To help you share the soothing and uplifting benefits of this fragrant botanical, we've put together a special gift crate. Along with a culinary-grade lavender plant, it includes three all-natural favorites from Napa Valley Bath: Tranquility Herbal Bath Tea, Lavender Spa Soap and an Organic Lavender Soy Votive Candle.
- Our culinary-quality one-year-old potted California lavender plant is a hardy, easy-to-grow herb with fragrant, gray-green leaves and lavender-blue blossoms that can be dried and used for cooking, baking or to make tea. They're also ideal for sachets, potpourri and other botanical blends (see More Info and Use & Care tabs for growing information).
- Tranquility Herbal Bath Tea is an aromatic combination of organic herbs and flowers chosen for their natural healing properties, including lavender flowers, organic chamomile blossoms, organic calendula petals, and organic rose petals and buds.
- Lavender Spa Soap is deeply moisturizing and gently cleansing, with a rich lather and delicate aroma. Blended with dried lavender flowers for natural exfoliating properties, it's made from pure certified-organic edible plant oils: organic extra-virgin olive, organic palm, and organic coconut.
- The calming aromatherapy candle is crafted from all-natural soy wax, scented with 100% pure Napa Valley Lavender essential oil.
- The bath tea, soap and candle are handcrafted by Napa Valley Bath, a small, eco-friendly company in St. Helena, California.
- Attractive wooden crate can be reused as a planter or storage caddy.
- All packaging is compostable and biodegradable; use the food-safe waxed paper to wrap cheese, and compost the packing shreds, use it as a fire starter or leave it outside for nesting birds.
- Made in USA.