The Soothing Lavender Crate
- Online Only
Lavender has been famous for its fresh, clean fragrance and natural relaxing properties since ancient times. To help you share the soothing and uplifting benefits of this fragrant botanical, we've put together a special gift crate. Along with a culinary-grade lavender plant, it includes three all-natural favorites from Napa Valley Bath: Tranquility Herbal Bath Tea, Lavender Spa Soap and an Organic Lavender Soy Votive Candle.
- Our culinary-quality one-year-old potted California lavender plant is a hardy, easy-to-grow herb with fragrant, gray-green leaves and lavender-blue blossoms that can be dried and used for cooking, baking or to make tea. They're also ideal for sachets, potpourri and other botanical blends (see More Info and Use & Care tabs for growing information).
- Tranquility Herbal Bath Tea is an aromatic combination of organic herbs and flowers chosen for their natural healing properties, including lavender flowers, organic chamomile blossoms, organic calendula petals, and organic rose petals and buds.
- Lavender Spa Soap is deeply moisturizing and gently cleansing, with a rich lather and delicate aroma. Blended with dried lavender flowers for natural exfoliating properties, it's made from pure certified-organic edible plant oils: organic extra-virgin olive, organic palm, and organic coconut.
- The calming aromatherapy candle is crafted from all-natural soy wax, scented with 100% pure Napa Valley Lavender essential oil.
- The bath tea, soap and candle are handcrafted by Napa Valley Bath, a small, eco-friendly company in St. Helena, California.
- Attractive wooden crate can be reused as a planter or storage caddy.
- All packaging is compostable and biodegradable; use the food-safe waxed paper to wrap cheese, and compost the packing shreds, use it as a fire starter or leave it outside for nesting birds.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Culinary lavender plant.
- 6.4 oz. Napa Valley Tranquility Herbal Bath Tea in Mini Weck Jar.
- 6.4-oz. bar Napa Valley Lavender with Flowers Spa Soap (3 1/2" x 2 3/4" x 1 1/2" high).
- Napa Valley Organic Lavender Soy Votive Candle: 3" diam., 3 1/2" high. Approx. burn time: 10 hours.
- USDA Zones 5a-9b.
- Suitable for container or ground planting.
- Requires very bright, indirect light.
- Flowers once a year in early summer (June).
- Flower size is about 1" – 2" long atop a long stem.
- Use & Care
- Light/Sun Exposure: Very bright, indirect light.
- USDA Hardiness Zone: If planted directly in the ground, lavender is hardy from USDA Zone 5a to 9b. If placed outdoors above ground in a pot the soil must not be allowed to freeze.
- Plant Type: Evergreen.
- Watering: Allow soil to dry out slightly before watering. Do not allow the pot to sit in standing water for more than a few minutes.
- Interior Placement: Place your lavender in a bright location, but not in direct afternoon sun. A spot that gets air movement is preferred.
- Fertilizing: Fertilize once a month with a complete, high-quality liquid fertilizer.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.