Williams-Sonoma Stemless Chardonnay Wine Glasses, Set of 2
Since 1956, innovation, quality and craftsmanship have been part of the Williams-Sonoma legacy. We're proud to bring you these Stemless Chardonnay glasses from our signature stemware collection, designed in-house in collaboration with expert sommeliers, winemakers and chefs. Each piece is masterfully hand blown of clear, lead-free glass with a unique bowl shape designed specifically to release a broad range of aromas from Chardonnay and full-bodied white wines. The versatile all-purpose glasses also are perfect for serving water alongside stemmed glasses.
- Designed by William-Sonoma and handcrafted exclusively for us by master glass blowers.
- Best for Chardonnay and other full-bodied white and rosé wines.
- Bowl directs the flow of wine to the edges of the tongue, which picks up the acidity and balances the fruit flavors in full-bodied white wines.
- Stemless glasses are perfect for casual entertaining and durable enough for everyday use.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Set of two.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10-oz. cap., 3 3/4" high.
- Made in Turkey.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.