Williams-Sonoma Pinot Noir Wine Glasses, Set of 2
Personalize this item
Since 1956, innovation, quality and craftsmanship have been part of the Williams-Sonoma legacy. We're proud to bring you these elegant Pinot Noir glasses from our signature stemware collection, designed in-house in collaboration with expert sommeliers, winemakers and chefs. Each piece is masterfully hand blown of clear, lead-free glass with a unique bowl shape designed specifically to capture the complex characteristics of Pinot Noir, red Burgundy and other light- to medium-bodied red wines.
- Designed by William-Sonoma and handcrafted exclusively for us by master glass blowers.
- Best for Pinot Noir, Barbera, Gamay and Dolcetto.
- Bowl’s slightly taped shape directs the flow of wine to the front of the palate, so you can fully savor a wine’s balance of fruit and acidity.
- Long, slender stems are comfortable to hold.
- Perfect for formal entertaining and durable enough for everyday use.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Set of two.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 18.6 oz.-cap., 9 1/2" high.
- Made in Turkey.