Williams-Sonoma Grand Cru Wine Glasses, Set of 2
Personalize this item
Since 1956, innovation, quality and craftsmanship have been part of the Williams-Sonoma legacy. We're proud to bring you these elegant Grand Cru glasses from our signature stemware collection, designed in-house in collaboration with expert sommeliers, winemakers and chefs. Each piece is masterfully hand blown of clear, lead-free glass with a unique bowl shape designed specifically to bring out the complexities of the world’s finest red wines—your most-prized vintages or long-cellared bottles.
- Designed by William-Sonoma and handcrafted exclusively for us by master glass blowers.
- Best for showcasing your most exceptional red wines, including Cabernet Sauvignon, Nebbiolo, Barolo, Pinot Noir, Australian Shiraz and Priorat.
- Flared bowl rim directs the flow of wine to the front of the palate, so you can savor a red wine’s balance of fruit and acidity.
- Long, slender stems are comfortable to hold.
- Perfect for formal entertaining and durable enough for everyday use.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Set of two.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 25.4-oz. cap., 10" high.
- Made in Turkey.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.