Williams-Sonoma Chardonnay Wine Glasses, Set of 2
Personalize this item
Since 1956, innovation, quality and craftsmanship have been part of the Williams-Sonoma legacy. We're proud to bring you these elegant Chardonnay glasses from our signature stemware collection, designed in-house in collaboration with expert sommeliers, winemakers and chefs. Each piece is masterfully hand blown of clear, lead-free glass with a unique bowl shape designed specifically to release a broad range of aromas from Chardonnay and full-bodied white wines.
- Designed by William-Sonoma and handcrafted exclusively for us by master glass blowers.
- Best for Chardonnay and other full-bodied white and rosé wines.
- Bowl shape directs the flow of wine to the edges of the tongue, which picks up acidity and balances the fruit flavors in full-bodied white wines.
- Long, slender stems are comfortable to hold.
- Perfect for formal entertaining and durable enough for everyday use.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Set of two.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16.9-oz. cap., 9" high.
- Made in Turkey.