Williams-Sonoma Cabernet Wine Glasses, Set of 2
Personalize this item
Since 1956, innovation, quality and craftsmanship have been part of the Williams-Sonoma legacy. We're proud to bring you these elegant Cabernet glasses from our signature stemware collection, designed in-house in collaboration with expert sommeliers, winemakers and chefs. Each piece is masterfully hand blown of clear, lead-free glass with a unique bowl shape designed specifically to concentrate the aromatic compounds in Cabernet Sauvignon and red Bordeaux. The versatile all-around glasses also complement Malbec, Tempranillo and all but the lightest wines.
- Designed by William-Sonoma and handcrafted exclusively for us by master glass blowers.
- Best for Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec and Tempranillo.
- Bowl’s tall, slightly flared sides expose wine to air so it can breathe and develop, while directing wine to the center of the palate to moderate tannins.
- Long, slender stems are comfortable to hold.
- Perfect for formal entertaining and durable enough for everyday use.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Set of two.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 23.6-oz. cap., 9 3/4" high.
- Made in Turkey.