Williams-Sonoma Cabernet Wine Glasses, Set of 2
Personalize this item
Since 1956, innovation, quality and craftsmanship have been part of the Williams Sonoma legacy. We're proud to bring you these elegant Cabernet glasses from our signature stemware collection, designed in-house in collaboration with expert sommeliers, winemakers and chefs. Each piece is masterfully hand blown of clear, lead-free glass with a unique bowl shape designed specifically to concentrate the aromatic compounds in Cabernet Sauvignon and red Bordeaux. The versatile all-around glasses also complement Malbec, Tempranillo and all but the lightest wines.
- Designed by William-Sonoma and handcrafted exclusively for us by master glass blowers.
- Best for Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec and Tempranillo.
- Bowl’s tall, slightly flared sides expose wine to air so it can breathe and develop, while directing wine to the center of the palate to moderate tannins.
- Long, slender stems are comfortable to hold.
- Perfect for formal entertaining and durable enough for everyday use.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Set of two.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 23.6-oz. cap., 9 3/4" high.
- Made in Turkey.