- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Solitary bees are very prolific pollinators and will help ensure an abundant harvest for your edible garden. Unlike honey bees, solitary bees do not form hives, produce honey or wax and very rarely sting. This beautiful hand-crafted hive mimics the natural cavities the bees prefer for nesting, so they will return again and again to make your garden more productive.
- Untreated blond poplar will develop an earthy brown patina with time.
- Composed of nesting trays that allow hive to be easily dismantled, inspected and cleaned.
- Mimics bees' natural habitat, often difficult for them to find in populated areas.
- Handcrafted by an Amish community in McConnellsville, Ohio.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6 1/4” x 7” x 8 1/4” high.
- Made in USA.