Decanting wine is an excellent way to release its complex aroma and flavor, but the process takes time. This tool speeds things up by aerating the wine as you pour.
- As you pour, dimples within the aerator agitate the wine, introducing oxygen and opening up the wine’s subtle aromas.
- Base fits snugly into the neck of the bottle and has two gasket diameters to fit a cork-sealed or screw-top bottle.
- Aerator is hand made of fortified blown glass.
- For more aeration, invert the bottle and pour quickly. For less aeration, pour slowly.
- Comes with a stand for storage. Stand has a weep hole at the bottom to catch wine drips or water after washing.
- 3" x 5 1/2" x 3" high.
- Made in China.