Soiree Wine Aerator with Stand
Decanting wine is an excellent way to release its complex aroma and flavor, but the process takes time. This tool speeds things up by aerating the wine as you pour.
- As you pour, dimples within the aerator agitate the wine, introducing oxygen and opening up the wine’s subtle aromas.
- Base fits snugly into the neck of the bottle and has two gasket diameters to fit a cork-sealed or screw-top bottle.
- Aerator is hand made of fortified blown glass.
- For more aeration, invert the bottle and pour quickly. For less aeration, pour slowly.
- Comes with a stand for storage. Stand has a weep hole at the bottom to catch wine drips or water after washing.
- 3" x 5 1/2" x 3" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Rinse with warm water; dry thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.