Soiree Wine Aerator with Stand
Wine Aerator with StandInternet Only
Decanting wine is an excellent way to release its complex aroma and flavor, but the process takes time. This tool speeds things up by aerating the wine as you pour.
- As you pour, dimples within the aerator agitate the wine, introducing oxygen and opening up the wine’s subtle aromas.
- Base fits snugly into the neck of the bottle and has two gasket diameters to fit a cork-sealed or screw-top bottle.
- Aerator is hand made of fortified blown glass.
- For more aeration, invert the bottle and pour quickly. For less aeration, pour slowly.
- Comes with a stand for storage. Stand has a weep hole at the bottom to catch wine drips or water after washing.
- 3" x 5 1/2" x 3" high.
- Made in China.
- Rinse with warm water; dry thoroughly.