Soiree Wine Aerator with Stand
Wine Aerator with StandInternet Only
Decanting wine is an excellent way to release its complex aroma and flavor, but the process takes time. This tool speeds things up by aerating the wine as you pour.
- As you pour, dimples within the aerator agitate the wine, introducing oxygen and opening up the wine’s subtle aromas.
- Base fits snugly into the neck of the bottle and has two gasket diameters to fit a cork-sealed or screw-top bottle.
- Aerator is hand made of fortified blown glass.
- For more aeration, invert the bottle and pour quickly. For less aeration, pour slowly.
- Comes with a stand for storage. Stand has a weep hole at the bottom to catch wine drips or water after washing.
- 3" x 5 1/2" x 3" high.
- Made in China.
- Rinse with warm water; dry thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.