SodaStream Source Plastic Sparkling Water Maker
SodaStream has perfected the art of making sparkling water and sodas at home, a move that saves money while reducing household waste. The next-generation SodaStream Source makes a strong design statement in the kitchen and streamlines operation down to its simplest essence. Just snap the bottle in with a single push—no need to screw it in—then push down on the top of the machine to carbonate. LED lights indicate the level of carbonation, so you can easily create your perfect drink every time.
- Makes great-tasting fizzy water and flavored sodas from tap water in 30 seconds.
- Designed exclusively for SodaStreem by noted industrial designer Yves Béhar, who created a sleek, streamline profile that looks elegant on the countertop.
- Carbonating bottle locks into place with a single-handed push so you don't have to screw it in.
- Customize your carbonation level with the backlit LED indicator, which provides instant visual feedback.
- Less expensive than store-bought sparkling water, with no bottles to recycle.
- White plastic casing with metal trim.
- 4 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 16 1/2" high. 8 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Israel.
- Hazmat regulations prohibit shipment to HI and AK.
- One 33-oz. BPA-free plastic carafe with stainless-steel trim. Includes fizz-preserving stopper to seal in carbonation.
- One refillable CO2 cylinder (carbonates up to 60 carafes).
- Use & Care
- Depleted CO2 cylinders can be exchanged at your nearest Williams-Sonoma store or by visiting www.sodastreamusa.com.
- Use only with SodaStream plastic carbonating bottles.
- Carbonate only drinking water without additives.
- Wipe clean as needed with a damp cloth.
- Bottles are hand wash only.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.