Save money and reduce household waste by making your own sparkling water and sodas at home. The next-generation SodaStream Source makes a strong design statement in the kitchen and streamlines operation down to its simplest essence. Just snap the bottle in with a single push—no need to screw it in—then push down on the top of the machine to carbonate. LED lights indicate the level of carbonation, so you can easily create your perfect drink every time.
- Makes great-tasting fizzy water and flavored sodas from tap water in 30 seconds.
- Designed exclusively for SodaStreem by noted industrial designer Yves Béhar, who created a sleek, streamline profile that looks elegant on the countertop.
- Carbonating bottle locks into place with a single-handed push so you don't have to screw it in.
- Customize your carbonation level with the backlit LED indicator, which provides instant visual feedback.
- Less expensive than store-bought sparkling water, with no bottles to recycle.
- Plastic and anodized-aluminum casing.
- 4 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 16 1/2" high. 8 oz.
- Made in Israel.
- One 33-oz. BPA-free plastic carafe with stainless-steel trim. Includes fizz-preserving stopper to seal in carbonation.
- One refillable CO2 cylinder (carbonates up to 60 carafes).
- Six SodaCaps in assorted flavors.