Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Williams-Sonoma Snack Bar Pan
The most healthful snack bars are the ones you prepare from scratch with your favorite wholesome ingredients. This is easy to do with our specially designed pan, which turns out twelve individual bars that bake and cool more quickly than a slab and require no messy, sticky slicing. The pan is also a fun way to make individually sized brownies, shortbread, cookies and more, each with a deliciously crispy finish on all sides.
- Makes 12 bars.
- Durable carbon-steel pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Nonstick interior ensures effortless release and cleanup.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Recipes included.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 1/2" x 9 1/4" x 1/2" high.
- Individual mold: 3 3/4" x 1 1/4".
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- To create perfectly flat bars, use a rolling pin to even out the filled wells, and wipe away any overflow before baking.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners like metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
Next Day Delivery
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.