- Online Only
You don’t have to visit a Texas ranch to enjoy the flavor of authentic pit barbecue. Using this efficient electric smoker, you can slow-cook beef, pork and poultry to perfection in your own backyard.
- Simplifies smoking foods: Just add wood chips, place foods on the racks and switch on the smoker.
- Heating element has an adjustable thermostat for precise temperature control from 100°F to 250°F.
- Double wall insulated stainless steel construction maintains the consistent low heat that gives barbecued meats their succulent texture and rich, smoky flavor.
- Four racks let you cook a variety of foods at the same time.
- Ideal for everything from tri-tip and ribs to chicken, seafood and vegetables.
- Locking castors for easy mobility.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless steel construction.
- 700W heating element.
- Exterior: 17 1/2" x 21" x 29" high.
- Interior: 14 1/2" x 14 1/2" x 21" high.
- Weight: 93 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Choose a dry, sheltered, well-ventilated location when ready to use.
- Smoker must be seasoned at least 4 hours prior to smoking your first load.
- Never place more than 8 ounces of wood in the smoker. Too much wood will cause the food to have a bitter taste.
- Use any hardwood in your smoker. See manufacturer’s manual for information about the qualities of specific hardwoods.
- Do not soak the wood; use only dry wood.
- Do not leave hot oven unattended with door open.
- Use extreme caution when moving your smoker while in use.
- When not in use, store smoker indoors unplugged and safely out of children’s reach.
- For household use only.
- To avoid electrical shock: Do not immerse cord, plugs, or any part of unit in water or other liquid; keep extension cord connection dry and off the ground; connect to properly grounded outlets only.
- Unplug smoker before cleaning.
- Use a damp sponge to wipe the inside of smoker.
- Do not remove the creosote that lines the inside of the smoker. This locks in the smoke flavor and acts as a moisture barrier.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.