- Online Only
You don’t have to visit a Texas ranch to enjoy the flavor of authentic pit barbecue. Using this efficient electric smoker, you can slow-cook beef, pork and poultry to perfection in your own backyard.
- Simplifies smoking foods: Just add wood chips, place foods on the racks and switch on the smoker.
- Heating element has an adjustable thermostat for precise temperature control from 100°F to 250°F.
- Double wall insulated stainless steel construction maintains the consistent low heat that gives barbecued meats their succulent texture and rich, smoky flavor.
- Four racks let you cook a variety of foods at the same time.
- Ideal for everything from tri-tip and ribs to chicken, seafood and vegetables.
- Locking castors for easy mobility.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless steel construction.
- 700W heating element.
- Exterior: 17 1/2" x 21" x 29" high.
- Interior: 14 1/2" x 14 1/2" x 21" high.
- Weight: 93 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Choose a dry, sheltered, well-ventilated location when ready to use.
- Smoker must be seasoned at least 4 hours prior to smoking your first load.
- Never place more than 8 ounces of wood in the smoker. Too much wood will cause the food to have a bitter taste.
- Use any hardwood in your smoker. See manufacturer’s manual for information about the qualities of specific hardwoods.
- Do not soak the wood; use only dry wood.
- Do not leave hot oven unattended with door open.
- Use extreme caution when moving your smoker while in use.
- When not in use, store smoker indoors unplugged and safely out of children’s reach.
- For household use only.
- To avoid electrical shock: Do not immerse cord, plugs, or any part of unit in water or other liquid; keep extension cord connection dry and off the ground; connect to properly grounded outlets only.
- Unplug smoker before cleaning.
- Use a damp sponge to wipe the inside of smoker.
- Do not remove the creosote that lines the inside of the smoker. This locks in the smoke flavor and acts as a moisture barrier.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.