- Online Only
You don’t have to visit a Texas ranch to enjoy the flavor of authentic pit barbecue. Using this efficient electric smoker, you can slow-cook beef, pork and poultry to perfection in your own backyard.
- Simplifies smoking foods: Just add wood chips, place foods on the racks and switch on the smoker.
- Heating element has an adjustable thermostat for precise temperature control from 100°F to 250°F.
- Double wall insulated stainless steel construction maintains the consistent low heat that gives barbecued meats their succulent texture and rich, smoky flavor.
- Four racks let you cook a variety of foods at the same time.
- Ideal for everything from tri-tip and ribs to chicken, seafood and vegetables.
- Locking castors for easy mobility.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless steel construction.
- 700W heating element.
- Exterior: 17 1/2" x 21" x 29" high.
- Interior: 14 1/2" x 14 1/2" x 21" high.
- Weight: 93 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Choose a dry, sheltered, well-ventilated location when ready to use.
- Smoker must be seasoned at least 4 hours prior to smoking your first load.
- Never place more than 8 ounces of wood in the smoker. Too much wood will cause the food to have a bitter taste.
- Use any hardwood in your smoker. See manufacturer’s manual for information about the qualities of specific hardwoods.
- Do not soak the wood; use only dry wood.
- Do not leave hot oven unattended with door open.
- Use extreme caution when moving your smoker while in use.
- When not in use, store smoker indoors unplugged and safely out of children’s reach.
- For household use only.
- To avoid electrical shock: Do not immerse cord, plugs, or any part of unit in water or other liquid; keep extension cord connection dry and off the ground; connect to properly grounded outlets only.
- Unplug smoker before cleaning.
- Use a damp sponge to wipe the inside of smoker.
- Do not remove the creosote that lines the inside of the smoker. This locks in the smoke flavor and acts as a moisture barrier.
Next Day Delivery