The Smoking Gun™
Quickly and effortlessly infuse foods and drinks with natural smoky flavors such as applewood or hickory without the extra heat. This tool adds a smoky flavor to foods before or after cooking.
- All the heat is contained in the anodized aluminum smoking chamber resulting in cool smoke at release.
- Gentle enough for use on delicate fruits and vegetables without changing texture or temperature.
- Compact and lightweight enough to be used with only one hand.
- 18" long flexible extender hose makes it easy to use with resealable bags and containers.
- Removable smoking chamber has a built-in filter.
- Can also be used to add flavor with teas or spices.
- Compact stand for convenient storage.
- Wood does not require any pre-soaking prior to smoking.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Smoking gun.
- Storage stand.
- 18” nozzle extender hose.
- 4 AA batteries.
- 0.5 oz. jars of hickory and applewood smoking sawdust.
- Instruction guide.
- Plastic and aluminum construction.
- 6 3/4" x 2” x 6" high.
- 2 lb.
- Operates on 4 AA batteries (included).
- Made in Taiwan.
- Use & Care
- Allow unit to completely cool before cleaning.
- Smoking chamber and mesh filter should be cleaned after use.
- Mesh filter is dishwasher safe.
- Metal mesh filter in bowl should be replaced as needed.
- Removable aluminum head unit should be detached and cleaned in warm, soapy water and allowed to air dry.
- Wipe down the body of the unit with a wet cloth; do not immerse unit in water.
- Do not operate unit if mesh filter is damaged or missing.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.