The Smoking Gun™
Quickly and effortlessly infuse foods and drinks with natural smoky flavors such as applewood or hickory without the extra heat. This tool adds a smoky flavor to foods before or after cooking.
- All the heat is contained in the anodized aluminum smoking chamber resulting in cool smoke at release.
- Gentle enough for use on delicate fruits and vegetables without changing texture or temperature.
- Compact and lightweight enough to be used with only one hand.
- 18" long flexible extender hose makes it easy to use with resealable bags and containers.
- Removable smoking chamber has a built-in filter.
- Can also be used to add flavor with teas or spices.
- Compact stand for convenient storage.
- Wood does not require any pre-soaking prior to smoking.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Smoking gun.
- Storage stand.
- 18” nozzle extender hose.
- 4 AA batteries.
- 0.5 oz. jars of hickory and applewood smoking sawdust.
- Instruction guide.
- Plastic and aluminum construction.
- 6 3/4" x 2” x 6" high.
- 2 lb.
- Operates on 4 AA batteries (included).
- Made in Taiwan.
- Use & Care
- Allow unit to completely cool before cleaning.
- Smoking chamber and mesh filter should be cleaned after use.
- Mesh filter is dishwasher safe.
- Metal mesh filter in bowl should be replaced as needed.
- Removable aluminum head unit should be detached and cleaned in warm, soapy water and allowed to air dry.
- Wipe down the body of the unit with a wet cloth; do not immerse unit in water.
- Do not operate unit if mesh filter is damaged or missing.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Need
Smoking Gun™ Wood Chips, Set of 4
Wood Chips, Set of 4