Smoker Bags, Set of 2
These ingenious bags offer the world’s easiest way to smoke your favorite foods—indoors or out. Just arrange food in the double-walled foil bag, then place on a hot grill or oven rack. As the sealed bag heats up, fragrant smoke infuses the contents with rich flavor, sealing in moisture for tender, juicy results.
- Great for smoking everything from meat, seafood and poultry to vegetables and tofu.
- Ideal for use in the oven, on the grill or over a campfire.
- Convenient single-use bags are disposable or recyclable, so there's no mess – and no clean-up.
- Bags are filled with aromatic, all-natural wood chips sealed between layers of sturdy foil.
- Alder wood smoker bags have the mildest flavor – best for fish, and other delicate foods.
- Hickory bags give foods a medium-smoky taste – ideal for seafood, poultry, pork, ribs, game meats, and vegetables.
- Mesquite bags impart an exceptionally rich, smoky flavor – use them for red meats, turkey legs or game.
- Sets of two.
- Made in Finland – a country famous for its savory smoked meats and fish.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 19" x 11".
- Made in Finland.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.