Smoked Sausage Sampler
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
For three generations, the Edwards family of Surry County, Virginia, has produced award-winning cured pork products since 1926. This sampler includes a selection of some of their best smoked link sausages. You'll receive porky Smoked Surry, juicy-crunchy Smoked Italian and a Smoked Hot with a pleasantly lingering heat on the finish. Air-dried and hickory smoked for 24 to 36 hours, all cook up plump in their natural pork casings, which have a satisfying snap as you bite into them.
- 12 links, 4 of each flavor (2 lb. 4 oz. total).
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The sausages ship frozen. A special curing process ensures that they can last up to 10 days or longer without refrigeration at temperatures up to 120°F. To further extend shelf life, refrigerate upon receipt. Unopened, the sausages will keep up to 10 days at room temperature, 4 weeks refrigerated or 1 year frozen. Once opened, store in the refrigerator for up to 10 days. Freezing is not recommended once opened.
- Smoked Italian: pork, salt, water, dextrose, black pepper, fennel, paprika, sodium nitrite, natural hog casing.
- Smoked Hot: pork, salt, water, red pepper, white pepper, sage, black pepper, autolyzed yeast extract, spice extract, sodium nitrite, natural hog casing.
- Smoked Surry: pork, salt, water, dextrose, black pepper, fennel, paprika, sodium nitrite, natural hog casing.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.