Smoked Sausage Sampler
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
For three generations, the Edwards family of Surry County, Virginia, has produced award-winning cured pork products since 1926. This sampler includes a selection of some of their best smoked link sausages. You'll receive porky Smoked Surry, juicy-crunchy Smoked Italian and a Smoked Hot with a pleasantly lingering heat on the finish. Air-dried and hickory smoked for 24 to 36 hours, all cook up plump in their natural pork casings, which have a satisfying snap as you bite into them.
- 12 links, 4 of each flavor (2 lb. 4 oz. total).
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The sausages ship frozen. A special curing process ensures that they can last up to 10 days or longer without refrigeration at temperatures up to 120°F. To further extend shelf life, refrigerate upon receipt. Unopened, the sausages will keep up to 10 days at room temperature, 4 weeks refrigerated or 1 year frozen. Once opened, store in the refrigerator for up to 10 days. Freezing is not recommended once opened.
- Smoked Italian: pork, salt, water, dextrose, black pepper, fennel, paprika, sodium nitrite, natural hog casing.
- Smoked Hot: pork, salt, water, red pepper, white pepper, sage, black pepper, autolyzed yeast extract, spice extract, sodium nitrite, natural hog casing.
- Smoked Surry: pork, salt, water, dextrose, black pepper, fennel, paprika, sodium nitrite, natural hog casing.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.