Smoked Salmon Trio
Salmon TrioInternet Only
Smoked salmon is synonymous with celebration—especially when you indulge seafood lovers with a trio of distinctly different flavors. Our sampler showcases the finest farm-raised Scottish salmon, expertly cured and smoked at a family-run smokehouse in Portland, Maine. Each fully trimmed fillet is hand cut into approximately 20 thin slices for elegant serving, then carefully packed in a rustic wooden gift box.
Scotch-Cured Salmon: Cured with fine Scotch whiskey, then smoked over Maine fruitwoods for rich, buttery texture and a hint of smoky whiskey flavor.
Maine Sea Spice Salmon: Hand rubbed with paprika, garlic and herbs, then gently smoked to enrich the seafood with a complex peppery, herbal finish.
Citrus & Basil Salmon: Cured using a bright, tangy blend of lemon, lime and orange zest oils with vodka and fresh basil, then smoked over a combination of American hardwoods and fruitwoods.
- 1 lb., 8 oz., one of each flavor (serves 12).
- Shipped chilled.
- Product of USA from Scottish salmon.
- The salmon ships chilled with ice packs. Upon receipt, remove salmon from the shipping container and place in the refrigerator, where it will keep 1 week unopened. We do not recommend freezing.
- Add a garnish of lemon wedges, sweet onion, fresh dill and a sprinkling of capers for a dramatic centerpiece for a brunch buffet.
- Use individual slices to top hors d’oeuvres such as canapés with cucumber, dill and black bread, or toast points with a lemon-dill sauce.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
- Scotch-cured: Salmon, sugar, salt, scotch whiskey.
- Maine sea spice: Salmon, sugar, salt, scotch whiskey, paprika, oregano, pepper, thyme, garlic.
- Citrus & Basil Smoked Salmon: Scottish Salmon, Sea Salt, Cane Sugar, Vodka, Citrus Zest Oil, Fresh Basil, Natural Woodsmoke.