Williams-Sonoma Smoked Paprika, Sweet
Continuing a long European tradition, sweet bell peppers are slowly dried in the sun, then smoked over wood fires. The freshly ground peppers create a vibrant seasoning that enlivens your favorite dishes with bright, complex flavor and a hint of smoke.
- The most versatile of paprikas, this smoky, brilliant-red spice lends vibrant color and a delicate complexity to all sorts of dishes.
- Use this subtle spice to season a variety of egg dishes – from deviled eggs and omelets to quiches and frittatas.
- Incorporate this smoky seasoning into your favorite spice rubs for lamb and beef.
- Mix sweet smoked paprika with creamy mayonnaise to create an irresistible sandwich spread.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 1.8 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Smoked sweet paprika.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.