Williams-Sonoma Smoked Paprika, Sweet
Continuing a long European tradition, sweet bell peppers are slowly dried in the sun, then smoked over wood fires. The freshly ground peppers create a vibrant seasoning that enlivens your favorite dishes with bright, complex flavor and a hint of smoke.
- The most versatile of paprikas, this smoky, brilliant-red spice lends vibrant color and a delicate complexity to all sorts of dishes.
- Use this subtle spice to season a variety of egg dishes – from deviled eggs and omelets to quiches and frittatas.
- Incorporate this smoky seasoning into your favorite spice rubs for lamb and beef.
- Mix sweet smoked paprika with creamy mayonnaise to create an irresistible sandwich spread.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 1.8 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Smoked sweet paprika.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.