Williams-Sonoma Smoked Paprika, Picante
This vibrant, ruby-red spice is made from chili peppers that have been roasted over smoldering oak fires, then ground into a fine powder. The result is a bold paprika with a rich, smoky flavor and a pronounced heat. Count on it to add lively character to an impressive range of recipes.
- A decidedly hot paprika with complex smoky flavors.
- The quintessential seasoning for homemade chorizo.
- Stir the spicy powder into tomato sauces, soups or salsas.
- Sprinkle over your favorite egg dishes, from omelets to frittatas.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 1.8 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Smoked picante paprika.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.