Williams Sonoma Smoked Paprika, Picante
This vibrant, ruby-red spice is made from chili peppers that have been roasted over smoldering oak fires, then ground into a fine powder. The result is a bold paprika with a rich, smoky flavor and a pronounced heat. Count on it to add lively character to an impressive range of recipes.
- A decidedly hot paprika with complex smoky flavors.
- The quintessential seasoning for homemade chorizo.
- Stir the spicy powder into tomato sauces, soups or salsas.
- Sprinkle over your favorite egg dishes, from omelets to frittatas.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 1.8 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Smoked picante paprika.
Next Day Delivery