Williams-Sonoma Smoked Chicken Wings
- Online Only
Showcasing authentic Memphis pit barbecue at its down-home best, our crispy, golden-brown chicken wings add a touch of Southern hospitality to any gathering. The wings are hand-rubbed with a signature seasoning blend, then slow-smoked over glowing hickory embers until they've achieved tender, juicy perfection. Ready to heat and serve, the fully cooked wings are from a legendary family-owned barbecue joint in Memphis, where pitmasters have been serving up award-winning classics for over a quarter of a century.
- 2 lb. (two 1-lb. packs).
- Aprrox. 24 wings (serves 6–8).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The chicken wings ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. To store for later consumption, remove from shipping container and store, unopened, in the freezer, where the wings will keep up to 1 year.
Proper Thawing Technique
- For best results, thaw pouch in the refrigerator for 24 hours before heating.
General Reheating Tips
- Use caution when removing from microwave or oven since the containers will be hot!
- Serve food immediately after reheating.
- Refrigerate all leftovers and use within 3 days.
- Preheat grill to medium temperature 350°-400°F.
- Remove wings from the pouch and place on grill, uncovered.
- Heat for 5 minutes. Turn wings over and heat for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove wings from pouch and place on microwave-safe dish.
- Transfer to microwave, uncovered, and heat at full power for 2 minutes.
- Remove dish from microwave and turn wings over.
- Microwave for an additional 1–2 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove wings from pouch and place wings uncovered in an oven-safe baking pan.
- Heat for 8 minutes. Turn wings over and continue to heat for an additional 8–10 minutes.
- Chicken wings (1st and 2nd sections), water, modified tapioca starch, salt and sodium phosphate), seasonings (salt, onion, paprika, (color) spices, garlic, citric acid, and less than 2% silicon dioxide added to prevent caking).
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.