Williams Sonoma Spice, Smoked Coarse Ground Pepper
Smoked chili peppers are a favorite in the spicy cuisines of Mexico, Latin America and the American Southwest. Inspired by this flavorful tradition, we've imbued black peppercorns with rich spicy character. The result is a lively, all-purpose condiment that's guaranteed to become a classic in your kitchen.
- Our fragrant black peppercorns have a smoky, southwestern-style flavor with floral notes and a hint of spicy heat.
- This zesty seasoning is a creative alternative to cumin or cayenne pepper.
- Use smoked black pepper in your favorite Latin recipes – from chili to tacos, burritos and quesadillas.
- Liven up egg dishes with a sprinkling of smoked black pepper.
- Sprinkle this vibrant seasoning over buttered popcorn to add a smoky kick.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 2 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Smoked peppercorns.
Next Day Delivery