Williams-Sonoma Spice, Smoked Coarse Ground Pepper
Smoked chili peppers are a favorite in the spicy cuisines of Mexico, Latin America and the American Southwest. Inspired by this flavorful tradition, we've imbued black peppercorns with rich spicy character. The result is a lively, all-purpose condiment that's guaranteed to become a classic in your kitchen.
- Our fragrant black peppercorns have a smoky, southwestern-style flavor with floral notes and a hint of spicy heat.
- This zesty seasoning is a creative alternative to cumin or cayenne pepper.
- Use smoked black pepper in your favorite Latin recipes – from chili to tacos, burritos and quesadillas.
- Liven up egg dishes with a sprinkling of smoked black pepper.
- Sprinkle this vibrant seasoning over buttered popcorn to add a smoky kick.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 2 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- Smoked peppercorns.