Smith Teamaker Tea
American teamaker Steven Smith travels the globe in search of the best botanicals—from premium tea leaves to aromatic herbs. Ingredients are carefully hand blended at Smith Teamaker, his shop in Portland, Oregon, then packed into specially designed sachets that release the full flavor and aroma of the whole-leaf teas when steeped.
1956 is our signature blend of full-bodied Indian and Ceylon black teas, inspired by the sense of discovery that delights visitors to the uncommon cookware stores first launched by Chuck Williams over 55 years ago in Sonoma’s wine country.
Fez Tea is a Moroccan-inspired blend of rare China Mao Feng green tea leaves, American spearmint and Australian lemon myrtle. The smooth, fragrant green brew has a refreshing mint flavor, accented by a hint of tangy citrus.
Red Nectar Herbal Infusion derives its distinctive flavors from South African rooibos and honeybush, accented by a hint of peach for a natural, fruity sweetness. Enjoy the ruby-red, caffeine-free tisane hot or over ice.
Spring Harvest Green Tea showcases the finest spring-harvested China Mao Feng green tea leaves for a delicately sweet, aromatic brew that's exceptionally rich in antioxidants.
Lord Bergamot Tea is Smith’s signature interpretation of Earl Grey—a blend of rare full-leaf Ceylon and Indian black tea leaves infused with Italian bergamot oil. It yields a fragrant amber brew whose complex citrusy flavor has hints of smoke, spice and lavender.
Meadow Tea is a signature blend of golden chamomile flowers, hyssop, smooth Cape rooibos, rose petals and linden flowers, creating a fragrant, caffeine-free tisane whose toasty apple flavor has delicate hints of honey and lavender.
Jasmine Silver Tip Tea showcases hand-collected spring green tea leaves from China's Fujian province, scented with aromatic jasmine buds for a fragrant golden-green brew that has a fresh, delicate floral flavor and aroma.
- Tin of 15 sachets (.85 oz.–1.5 oz. total)
- Blended and packed in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 1956 Tea: 1.5 oz.
- Fez Tea: 1.3 oz.
- Red Nectar Herbal Infusion: 1.48 oz.
- Spring Harvest Green Tea: 1.3 oz.
- Lord Bergamot Tea: 1.2 oz.
- Meadow Tea: 0.85 oz.
- Jasmine Silver Tip Tea: 1.3 oz.
- Blended exclusively for Williams-Sonoma in Portland, OR, from imported teas.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- 1956 Tea: Indian Assam, Ceylon Dimbulla, Ceylon Uva, China Keemum full-leaf black teas and natural flavor.
- Fez Tea: Full leaf China Mao Feng green tea, spearmint leaves from Oregon and Australian lemon myrtle.
- Red Nectar Herbal Infusion: South African rooibos and honeybush with natural peach flavors.
- Spring Harvest Green Tea: Spring-harvested full-leaf China Mao Feng green tea.
- Lord Bergamot Tea: Ceylon Dimbulla, Indian Assam, Ceylon Uva full-leaf black teas and natural bergamot flavor.
- Meadow Tea: Chamomile flowers, rooibos, fragrant hyssop, linden flowers, lemon myrtle leaves, rose petals, safflower, cyani flower, natural flavors.
- Jasmine Silver Tip Tea: Full-leaf green tea scented with jasmine blossoms.