Smash N' Sear Burger Tool
Burgers are a smashing success when you use this handy tool to shape the patties on a sizzling hot griddle. Great for any type of ground meat, our heavyweight cast-iron smasher has a special interior well that quickly transforms a ball of meat into a perfectly uniform patty while pressing your food directly on to a searing hot griddle , so your burgers cook evenly and caramelize to rich, savory perfection.
- Shapes burgers right on your grill or griddle for uniform cooking and browning.
- This versatile tool is ideal for all types of ground meat, grain and veggie burgers.
- The heavyweight cast iron press smashes ground meat or vegetable mixtures directly onto the griddle to ensure a perfect seared burger with a tasty caramelized exterior.
- Ergonomic rosewood handle stays cool to the touch and provides a steady, comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6" diam., 3 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Measure 1/4 lb. of ground meat and form into a loose ball.
- Pick up the ball with a sheet of wax paper, then place directly on a hot grill or griddle with the meat touching the surface.
- Press the tool against the wax paper and smash the ground meat flat, hold for ten seconds, then release and remove the wax paper.
- Wait one minute.
- Flip the burger, then let cook for two more minutes.
- Use heat resistant mitt while pressing burger.
- Hand-wash and dry immediately to avoid rusting.