Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Smash N' Sear Burger Tool
Burgers are a smashing success when you use this handy tool to shape the patties on a sizzling hot griddle. Great for any type of ground meat, our heavyweight cast-iron smasher has a special interior well that quickly transforms a ball of meat into a perfectly uniform patty while pressing your food directly on to a searing hot griddle , so your burgers cook evenly and caramelize to rich, savory perfection.
- Shapes burgers right on your grill or griddle for uniform cooking and browning.
- This versatile tool is ideal for all types of ground meat, grain and veggie burgers.
- The heavyweight cast iron press smashes ground meat or vegetable mixtures directly onto the griddle to ensure a perfect seared burger with a tasty caramelized exterior.
- Ergonomic rosewood handle stays cool to the touch and provides a steady, comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6" diam., 3 1/2" high.
- 1 lb., 8 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Measure 1/4 lb. of ground meat and form into a loose ball.
- Pick up the ball with a sheet of wax paper, then place directly on a hot grill or griddle with the meat touching the surface.
- Press the tool against the wax paper and smash the ground meat flat, hold for ten seconds, then release and remove the wax paper.
- Wait one minute.
- Flip the burger, then let cook for two more minutes.
- Use heat resistant mitt while pressing burger.
- Hand-wash and dry immediately to avoid rusting.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.