Smash N' Sear Burger Tool
Burgers are a smashing success when you use this handy tool to shape the patties on a sizzling hot griddle. Great for any type of ground meat, our heavyweight cast-iron smasher has a special interior well that quickly transforms a ball of meat into a perfectly uniform patty while pressing your food directly on to a searing hot griddle , so your burgers cook evenly and caramelize to rich, savory perfection.
- Shapes burgers right on your grill or griddle for uniform cooking and browning.
- This versatile tool is ideal for all types of ground meat, grain and veggie burgers.
- The heavyweight cast iron press smashes ground meat or vegetable mixtures directly onto the griddle to ensure a perfect seared burger with a tasty caramelized exterior.
- Ergonomic rosewood handle stays cool to the touch and provides a steady, comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6" diam., 3 1/2" high.
- 1 lb., 8 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Measure 1/4 lb. of ground meat and form into a loose ball.
- Pick up the ball with a sheet of wax paper, then place directly on a hot grill or griddle with the meat touching the surface.
- Press the tool against the wax paper and smash the ground meat flat, hold for ten seconds, then release and remove the wax paper.
- Wait one minute.
- Flip the burger, then let cook for two more minutes.
- Use heat resistant mitt while pressing burger.
- Hand-wash and dry immediately to avoid rusting.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.